Thursday, May 31, 2012

My complain on holiday . LOL

Hey i'm free to blog now . Cause is the 4th day of school holiday . i'm very bored now & whole day just sit infront of computer sit infront of television & keep playing my new baby iphone 4S nothing to do . Seems like i'm a useless people right ? LMAO.. 


I saw that in facebook many people post that they will go for holiday outstation , i'm envy ! -_- " U can't guess what i'm feeling . I'm soooooo sooooooo soooooo boring . LOL ! Before the school holiday , my exam was over on last thursday , woahhhh ! it's a nightmare for me , a nightmare for 3 weeks , i'm gonna be a zombieeeeeeee on that few days , cause i study until midnight not enough sleep and my eye bag is getting worst ! =O   But i wanna thanks that my cell group member pray for me in the whole 3 weeks , my whole exam is to rely on GOD , rely on GOD and i feel that can decrease my pressure , no pressure at all and can relaxed to participate my exam . I hope that my result can better than first time of exam . This is what i want ! Oh Lord , please achieve my desire! Ehemmmmmmmm , holiday i need to hang out i need to outstation i need to revision i need to study bible i need to pray hard i need to communicate with my GOD . I can't stand if i nothing to do , i will become insane if like that .  Aiksss!!


Ohyesshhhhhhhhh ! Dad is coming back from ShenZhen tonight , i can't wait for him , i've many things to tell him many things to annoy him , HAHAHA , 1 week didn't fight with him , argue with him , play with him , joke with him . 


Oh Jesus , please let daddy is safe to back MALAYSIA , nothing happen for delay , nothing happen on the airplanes , in the name of jesus christ ! AMEN


Hey daddy , do u remember my souvenir ? HAHAHA , i think don't have , dad so busy in overseas , 1 month overseas 2 or 3 times , Issshhhh , seems like is a tired trip for him in a month . Hehehe . I wonder that this 2 weeks of school holiday i think that i will become lunatic . ZzZzZzzZz ............................... I need my holiday backkkkkkkkk !  Luckily that tomorrow going back Kelantan cause mum going attend her's event for classmate gathering . If back Kelantan , actually i also will feel bored , there's nothing to shop nothing to play , LOL i really likke to complain this complain that , so bad huh me . Hahahaha . no choice , i can't really stand this kind of lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Arghhhhhh . STUPIDDDD HOLIDAYYYYYY !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment