Thursday, May 3, 2012

my changed for god & this coming weekend church activities .

Woohoo , i'm so weird today , got the mood to write bloggie . LOL . This Saturday & Sunday ,  Special Crossover 10th Anniversary service on Saturday with Rev. Dr. Kong Hee featuring Sun Ho (Official)), O School and Taiwanese celebrities 黄美珍 (Jane, Huang Mei Chen) of 神木与瞳, Angus of IO 樂團 & Wing Luo 罗文裕! It will be a 2-part service, 5-7pm & 7.30-9pm, and food are for sale during the 30-minute break.

6 May: On Sunday, Rev. Dr. Kong Hee will be preaching a different sermon. 


A great weekend for me actually ! I'm really glad that GOD gave me a good church and i've changed alot when i move to CITY HARVEST CHURCH ! I've change my image , my thinking , my attitude , my inward looking changed to outward looking , and changed to know more how god is so wonderful & awesome , & i'm not be the same as last time , just a believer of jesus christ & not knowing GOD so clearly :DDD 

& I still have so funny and caring cell group member & leader ! =) I'm growing in this church so fast . :D Hope that can participate ministry in worship team and then can to serve GOD ! =D AMEN ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment