Monday, April 30, 2012

Dinner with family & celebrate my birthday :DD - God i'm very confuse =(

Hey yo  , i'm back from puchong - kissaten japanese restaurant :DDD , I'm in love with japanese food , therefore , daddy bring me there for dinner =D I haven't get my present , it will be delay from dad . My Iphone 4S ! I need you now :( My 3Gs is getting worst & worst , almost cant functioning in MSG & Facebooking . I was like OMG , arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!! Dad after this few days will go overseas for work again :(  I DONT LIKEEEEE , he's not here , i'm very boring , no one play with me , no one kidding with me , no one fight with me , no one argue with me , no one buy things for me , no one let me hit , no one let me expressing my feeling , HAHAHAHA , seems that i'm always bully my daddy , my mum always complain me don't keep bullying daddy . hahahaha , i'm not  ! this is my family communication style . The most special in YEO'S FAMILY :P

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ! 




- my feeling is very confuse now , god please help me =( I really don't want let something to confuse my mind . I'm just blogging to express my feeling . I don't want to let anything coerce :( Seems that i need a listener .

No comments:

Post a Comment