Sunday, April 22, 2012

celebration of April's babe . ( me , koyuki , chiau wei , johnson & eli )


Hey guys i'm back from church and now i'm super free to blog out that yesterday 16 of us hang out to celebrate me & 4 others friends birthday :D It's a wonderful & awesome memories for us , thanks you guys gave me a most happiest birthday in this year . We are the one who always talk , eat , run , play , laugh & etc each other although we sometimes will argue each other for something else . HAHAHA , i'm glad that have so much friends celebrate birthday for 5 of us =) Thanks god give me so many sincere friends & always concern me all the time when i'm not happy or sick . Oopsss , i think that i'm out of title =__=" HAHA !! Furthermore , yesterday we went to Desa Petaling @ old western cowboy steak house to celebrated . Lets enjoy the photo awhile =)  HAPPY SWEET 17 FOR 5 OF US !!!! May god bless us all way long :D

Photo of the MENU ! got feeling ? :DDD 

Me & koyuki babe =) 
She is hugging me :DDD I love her so much , the most sincere  friend & most believe me
Birthday babiessss , hahaha . we are showing off the birthday card 
 Birthday boys & girls from left : JianHui , me , ChiauWei , Koyuki & Johnson 

Me & Mr .Yong !!! :D HAHAHAHA 
Me & Dikson . Handsome right ? XDDD
5 of us cutting the cake :D 
Blow candle , Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !! =]
With Lik Hol . Most funniest guy in our group =D Love his funny style 
showing off the birthday card again , front page :D 
Showing off our Birthday Present :D Thanks a lot babessssssss !!
Me & Johnson ! Most tall in our group 
Me & Constance . A helpful friend :D
Another photo with Johnson =D
Birthday girl kiss birthday girl =) HAHAHAHA
ChiauWei , Seamus & Me :D Beautiful girl & handsome boy =) I'm ugly :XXX
黑社会~ XDDDDDDDDDDDDD 
Me & Mr.William !! :DDD See his face , so Lansi right ? XD
William , Me & Worms :D This 2 guy catch me for take photo with them -.-
Me & Mei Eng . Dai ga jie !!! The most big girl in our group . 1/6/1994 
Our present !! See our face , so happy =) 
At last :D We are one big family !! still got others not here =)
THE ENDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ! GOD BLESS US !

No comments:

Post a Comment