Sunday, June 3, 2012

Emo :( Helppppppp

I just hate it when I'm being so sensitive and emotional. And I realize this is the biggest weak point of me and I need to get rid of it. Is hard. I tend to get angry easily because of minor problems. This whole thing just make my life so stressful and unhappy. I just feel used all the time. Hate dealing with problems and troubles. Just hate it soo much. Some people are just so dangerous. They will only find you when they have problems. They can be very friendly infront of you but at the back they can stab you with millions of knives and swords... Tell me. What is their mind thinking? I don't understand how people can be so hypocrite and I'm soo naive to believe and so naive to think that when people treat you good,they're your best friend. I trust people easily. I don't know how to differentiate people. I shall be wiser from now on. Some people are just so scary. And I hate it when my friends have mood swings or pms shit.

Gosh. I don't know what am I typing all these craps. But all these words are on my mind. Too much of things going on. Just hope that everything will be okay after sometime. How I wish everything can be like starting of the year. When things are not so complicated. WHY AM I SO FREAKING SENSITIVE AND EMOTIONAL? >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment