Saturday, May 14, 2011

Pee-Ka-Booooooooooooooooo =D

Bonjour readers ;DDD 
Do you know what's the meaning of bonjour ? XDD , Hello in French  . Teeeeheee

Almost that 1 months i didn't update my bloggie , cause busy for mid-year exam . 
It's gonna end for the exam , just left account subject T__________T   I want passed please ! If not i'll let principle drop down my classsssssssssssss . /___\  Pity us.
Midyear-exam every subject quite hard except ENGLISH =D  I wonder my English get many marks :O  Teacher , please don't give the marks that i don't like , LOL!  If not i'll curse you die with my same marks ! LOLsss ! HAHAHA , i'm that bad , i admit it okay :PP
Well , i miss daddy right now T____T He's in vietnam working for a big project !! Faster come back Malaysia ! & dad , i want souvenirs ! HAHAHA , impossible , there nothing to buy . Went there at last year November . It's boring there . Ohh no , do you feel that whole paragraph i'm complaining many things ? XDDD HAAHAHAHASSS 


Back to topic :PPP
Feel more weeks to go , school holiday are starting . hollyshit ! I'm gonna wait till die , still wanna wait few more weeks D: Kesian lar meeeeeee !!! Arghhh ~ Hey hey hey , daddy still owe me the birthday present !! T____T LOUD Perfume cose RM200 something :'(   !! You come back better buy for me ASAP !!! I can't wait for the present . Aiksssss . 


Currently at home , actually i'm using my iPhone to write bloggie , can't believe right ? type until my hand gonna torn. Please praise me right now ,because i'm like this right now !  LOL! :D 


All right , my hand tired right now , i'm gonna stop here , take care ya buddies ! THANK YOU for visiting ! :DDDD 


AU REVIOR ! =D

1 comment: