Sunday, May 15, 2011

Moody

I'm moody without reason ! My mood is fxcking annoying , feel like wanna hit on other people /__\
Jesus , what happen on me ?!!! T T   
Issit i'm too bored at home ? Maybe i not suitable stay at home whole day and face to the computer =__= Sighhh , stupid computer !!!!!! Arghhhhhh , feel like wanna shout out load beside the seaside. Grrrrrrr ! Dad faster come back , i want my birthday present perfume ! 
 This perfume !!! Make from FRANCE =) I'm can't wait to get you . LOL !
Currently crazy about some perfume , don't know why -.-"   HAHA


I'm feel bored , later 7pm i gonna watch audition "xing xiu da sai" . Listen their voice how is it. LOL , i'm bad , if not nice i'm sure will keep complaining :P and somehow i still will perasan that i sing better than them. Crazyyyy girl. HEHEHE . Well , i nothing to said , just come to my bloggie for cleaning and change background. 


Okay , stop here =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment