Saturday, March 5, 2011

Happy Birthday BOSCO ! & list out today's what i do =)

Happy Birthday dude ;D
Hey you ! bosco ! Monday i will give you present lar ! :DDDD
HAHAHA! Wish you happy happy always ok ? Don't sad sad every time , we will support you everytime =)
Anyway enjoy your party tonight ! =D Take care always ~
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well , today same as every Saturday , woke up in dawn  & going for piano lesson =) 
HAHA , Sure i'm felt sleepy too ! :((( Cause yesterday went for badminton with babe friends ! Extremely tired !!!! :'( Sobsssss ~
Fortunately , tonight i can sleep well as i can XD Woooohoooo =D
After our Form 4 end of exam , i felt that i'm no target to aim for my result or homework :X
NO ! Cannot , i can't give up any things , i wanna fight for my future right now , this year is not a honey moon now D:
Hard lar ! I feel that i dont like study , but i will not give up anything =) cause this is my right decision. Nothing else can change my mind ! HAHAHA

Fineeee fineeee fineeee ! I'm so envy that those pianist can play piano until very fast ! Their fingers extremely flexible ! T T . I want too !!!!! OMG~ Anyway i will practice until like them , promise is the promise =) Mwahahaha

Well , i'm feel boring now -.-" dad & mum are meeting now for the Spa Shop in my uncle's house. Late edy lar , come back :((((((  ~~ AIkssssssss. Nothing to write edy ! I'm gonna stop here :D

GOOD NIGHT READERS :D
CIOW ! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment