Friday, March 11, 2011

HELLO PEOPLE =D

Hello people ! =D I'm back again. HAHAHA ~
Miss me ?? [ Yes or No ] LOL!!!
Well , today last day of school and then holiday 1 week again ! Woooohoooo !
I wonder Malaysia are many holidays. Am i right ? :DD
Cause last year i went to GuangZhou , the CHINA tour guide keep saying that our country many holidays , that's good. HEHE.

 Okays , back to topic =)
When holiday's Thursday , gonna hang out with babe friends to NEWAY & Buffet ! 
From 7pm to 11pm !! HAHA =D
I long time didnt hang out until so late edy , but it's impossible if i hang out until midnight. Arghh , I want freedom lar ! Pleassseeeeeeeeee mummy =(
It's no use , mum is very stubborn person , she said that cannot means cannot. Aikss.
Fine fine fine !!! I will wait until i finish SPM & take a P license !!! :D 
Buffetttttt !!! HAAHA , there're many choice , sushi buffet , western buffet , chinese buffet & etc. Many =) HEHEHE , i gonna eat until my stomach full of food :P
 Well , i wonder there can order some alcohol for us , it's worry bout our age only. LOL! Pityyy , i hope can! ;D
Suppose next Monday i also wanna hang out with friends to TIME SQUARE & SUNGEI WANG. But my mother said cannot ! If i hang out on monday , 1 week i already hang out 3 times , i gonna let her scold until 99 !! D: Sobsss , saddddiiiieeeeeee .
It's nevermind , Friday same as last time , go for badminton with babe friends =) , GAN FEI ! you know that ? XD Mwahahaha =]

SKIP that ** Another topic :D
I cant wait for my birthday coming !!! But it's still very long ! April 30 , 2 months more right ? But i told my dad i wanna what's the present edy ! My decision is so fast right ? HAHAHAHA !  
That's i want a LOUD PERFUME ! Lets see the photo below =)
THIS THIS THIS ! Nice right ? The pink one =) Black one is for boy :D
It's smell very good ! My friend took the sample to me and i keep smelling the sample perfume. XD. 
Thanks daddy gonna buy me a perfume  ! It's cost RM209 >.<' I know it's expensive. OMG! 
Awww dad , just one time only =) MWahahaha !!
I'm happy mood today cause many things happen on myself , many things let me happy , thanks my babe friends that everyday make me happy & make me laugh like hell ! :P
HEHEHESSS , Okaysss =)

That's all i wanna to express my mood and things today. 
Thanks for viewing readers ! Appreaciate yea =)
CIOW !!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment