Thursday, February 24, 2011

Non Topic ! XD

Hey , I'm back ;D
Few days didn't updated my bloggie . HAHA. Cause i'm lazy , not like others blogger everyday updated their blog. Teehee =)

Well , first i felt happy that Lik Hol (Dear , but it's friend for call dear xP ) is in relationship edy ! XD I'm get frightened . LOL , anyway wish you happiness :DDD HAHA
Today in school i'm keep doing homework that i yesterday didn't attend to class. HollyShit -.-" Keep copy until my hand gonna break edy. Can't imagine that today i can done finish & pass up to teacher , HAHAHA. 

After school , 2.30 - 5pm i've tuition in this afternoon , very rush when back from school , rush until i'm gonna dead. Sighhhh . 
After that , back from tuition , i started to do my Chinese Essay , I'm not doing by myself , i just copy from my friend -.-" WTH , My Chinese really noob , PMR get D ( OMG , I still dare to say out this shamefulness) Nevermind , i still better than my cousin , I know how to speak & write :D They don't know. XDDDD I better than them right???? =)

I can't wait for tomorrow ! Gonna for badminton with babe friends! I'm going with Darling , Dear , Baby &  two others friends :DDDD Excited for tomorrow ! My mum finally let me go for badminton every week with friends o.O"   HAHAHAHA! 
Awwww , tomorrow is FRIDAY ! I love Friday , cause next day no need go to school . Hurray. HEEHEHE !

Okays , I gonna stop here , laptop almost no battery edy . 
Rest now =) 
Good Night readersss  , Sleep early :DD

CIOW ! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment