Sunday, February 20, 2011

No Title. LOL! :P

Hey there , i'm very bored & just post about today's happen.
Woke up in the morning , of course went to church for service . I'm feeling very tired cause yesterday me & family went to my uncle's house.
They chat until 12am midnight , & then 1am only back home , don't know why midnight still will traffic jam . LOL , it's really funny thing right. XD
So this morning i'm sure tired lar , 8am already woke up , pity me. Aiksssssssss !!!! After church service , we went to Pavillion for lunch & for a shopping.

First that , Me & my mum were going in a shop call that ZARA , branded shirt and others. It sure that the quality are good :D
Walk around the whole shop , me & mum get some of shirts & long pants to fitting room for testing , see that it's suitable us ornot. Mwahahaha !!

At last it's suitable for me ! A long pants , pattern just look alike army pants , it cost RM200.90 already  & two more shirts cost RM 150 . & my mum too , bought 4 shirts too . Oh nooooooooooo , the cost is extremely expensive . Me & my mum spent RM730 already , Fainted. My dad said we're shopping queen , keep bought that we wanted. HAHA. First time spent so much of money in a shop . First experience , LOL! Hahaha =)

After that , we going to Watson for a look , I saw HelloKitty perfume !! Oh noooooooooooooo , i wannnnttttttttttttt ! But mummy don't let me buy it , sobsssss , she said that i'm still small , no need to used perfume first :X ! Hey mum , I'm 16 years old alread :((( Saddddieeeeeee , can't get my own perfume. Aikssss , Nevermind lar , at least i also bought some shirts & long pant. XD

Well , it's time for sleep now. Off to bed now ! :DDDD
Ciow readers & buddies ! =) SEE YA <3
GOOD NIGHT , CandyDream =D

By-Amanda.

No comments:

Post a Comment