Saturday, July 23, 2011

feel like wanna blogging

Hello readers =')
I'm feel appreciate u view my bloggie now , thanks uh :P
A month ago only 1 post , that's great . HAHAHA , cause this month JULY school many event & activities , it's gonna faint lar . 2 of JULY whole government school have an event that's a marathon competition =') am i right ? HAHAHA , you had attend too i guess so =D Not bad the competition , i run almost 45 minutes only arrive the end of terminal . So slow huh , HAHAHA , useless me /.\ After the competition i accompany Koyuki go Sungei Wang , Pavilion , Times Square & bought a present for Dikson . & nevermind , i shop until my leg cramp & painful . Because of the marathon competition . I ran for 5 kilometers . Thats a sad case , i think that i not about 5km , still want shopping , surely more than 5km uh. LOL 

9 of JULY . Have a party at my home , celebrate Dikson's birthday . Weird uh , his birthday celebrate at my home . LOL , that's funny . We had a steamboat for dinner & drink drank drunk of course . DRINK BEER !!!!! :DDD I love alots . HAHAHAHA. See , this is the picture that they came my house that day =)
oh no , sorry for the picture problem , abit blur @@ . We end about 11.30pm and cleaning up to back home . & send them back home i came back almost 1am . that's was like OMG , tired like hell .






16 of JULY school had a canteen day . Our class sell Ice blended coffee & cookies =) . Business start from 9am , & our coffee almost sold finish when 11am something , that's was like miracle =.= I thought nobody will buy our ice blended coffee . HAHAHA , thanks god that give us many customer . 11 something , William & others friend went to JUSCO to buy some coffee , chocolate chips , creamer & some cups , because of that we almost sell finished & fill in somemore. LOL . Business non stop at all , our class member keep busying & of course included me lar , that's really many customer . We end at 2pm something =) and i stand whole day for 7 hour didnt sit down at all =.=" My leg cramp once again. We earn about RM1100 , not bad huh =) We just sell ice blended coffee and buy 2 cup free 1 packs of cookie . Wooooohooooo , just 1 word to describe . thats HAPPY !!!!! =')


Oh no , so fast end of the JULY , that's really many event & activities for me , busy all day long. I like this kind of life , let me never think of that bad memory for me. Thanks LORD =) I'm waiting for my dad coming back from VIETNAM , I miss him alot . & just 2 days only i gonna miss him like hell . LOL , hahahaha . Wait him back right now . Nothing else to do , and just blogging . I'm exciting for tomorrow's church service . It's a good church for me , learn many things , i'm not regret for come here . I can learn my speaking confidence & improving my English & my lousy Chinese :DD HAHAHAHA . Thanks Jesus . I love you =D 


Ciow !!!
By : Amanda 10:16 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment