Saturday, February 5, 2011

Hey! :D

Hey guysssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ! I'm backkkkkkkk :DDDD
Sorry for 2 months didn't update my bloggie. I'm lazy to update & something happen in me.  LOL.
Nevermind =))) It's okay nowadays.
Thankssssss my KOYUKI ! She care me everydays in the class , & i gonna thanks Dikson & Lik Hol =)
Make me laugh like hell in the class , & Don't worry me :D

A new AMANDA YEO is back here. HAHAHA
Well , now i'm at Kelantan , that's my mom's hometown , SWEAT ! Sit by car almost gonna need 9 hours only arrived here. OMG , My butt gonna burst right. Mwahahahaha
& thanks him ! He let me to learn how to be a strong girl =)
It's bored here , nothing to play. Those kampung kampung sure nothing to shop lar. hahahaha
But everynight here i'll gamble & play mahjong with relatives. HEY ! Yesterday i won alsmost RM80 ! Congratess me !! Comeeeeeeeee :D
LOL , This year CNY it's gonna be very bored , & i next Monday only go back Serdang. Pity meeeeeee /.\

Aikssss , nothing to write here edy & i gonna edit my bloggie change my all thingy =)))))
CIOW !!!!! :DDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment