Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hello :)))

Hey there , CNY is end in the corner & i wonder all student were going back school for study right. HAHA. When reopen school , my mood still in CNY mood. Oh goshhh. HAHA , can't concentrate when i went back school at Wednesday  ! Oh Nooo ~ LOL , no worries , I'm on the track now. Mwahaha.  Why am i so free for update my bloggie ? Cause i'm too boring , & i using computer now . Nowadays i also using my Iphone for online Facebook . Lazy on laptop larrrrr :( HEHEEHEHE =)
& now school reopen almost 2 months already , i'm sure concentrate on study when teacher teaching anythings , FORM 4 now , It's not honey moon for Form 4. Need hardwork for SPM on next year :'(   I'm getting worry about my future now .  I'm regret on Form 3 didn't hardworking for my PMR. Saddddddiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee , now only will think. Aiksssssss . 
That's no choice , I must hardworking on my PIANO ! Still got 1 grade that i can take license for teaching others student already. =)  HAHA. . I must get ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt !! 


Somemore , yesterday me , Koyuki , Lik Hol & Dikson went to played badminton . HAHA , that's fun ! & now my hand , leg , waist & my neck are very painful , awwwwww >.< our relation is getting closer , being the best friend. Teeeeeheeeeee .  Okaysss , gonna out for a party. I'm gonna stop here :DDD 


CIOW ! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment