Friday, November 12, 2010

Yesterday last day of school.

Hey there again . 
Yesterday last day of school , i'm feeling kinda sad.
Cause next year we're not same class .
Thanks guys this year . 
I'm feel so luckily same class with u all =)
Cause around the whole world trillion of people. 
And we just 42 person in the class , not so easy to same class each other :P
--------------------------------
First , 
sin yeng this girl . 
Her characters quite funny & cute . Like to eat sweet sweet :P
Me too larh . We sit beside together =) Althought we know each other already 3 years :) Hope our friendship will till lasting ever. Hey girl , don't eat so much sweet larh , becareful ur teeth ~~~!!! =)




Second , 
Su Qi this cute & fierce girl :P
Muahahaha , i always say her very fierce , she doesn't like >.< !! But is really fierce marh , hey su qi , remember continue fierce to Chui Ling yea. Muahahaha , It's kinda funny when u scold her. 
You this cute little girl =)  although with know each other only 10 month , but our friendship is so close. =) Hope next year will same class with you  =( it's kinda hoping !!!!!!  arghhh >.<


Third , 
Idiot Chui Ling!
Wahahaha , you're most funny girl in our class yea . Always make me laugh . Sometimes chat with you i can keep laughing until my stomach will very pain >.


Forth ,
Anna, 
U're a pretty girl  , hahahaha. Sometimes too also make us laugh .
With those boys together make me laugh :P 
And i'm so envy of you , you maths so pro lerh. hahahaha. GENIUS on maths =)
U next year sure gonna daisi class 1. XD 
Jiayou yea :)


Fifth ,
Ka Pui , 
Although less chat with you ,=)
But i know ur people also not bad larh :) 
A good girl . HAhahaha , always give sweet for me. I like i like :PPPP
Next year got sweet give me yea. Muahahahaha


Six , 
Sharpay , 
You arh... pro girl lorh in examination. muahahaha.
And funny also :PPP
Ur maths also very pro , i'm also envy larh. hehehehehe. 
Jiayou next year ya. support u too =)


Seven , 
Pei ying ,
Although less chat with you also -.-"
LOL ! But ur result in examination also not bad , always get number 2 in class. 
HAHAHA
Anyway gambateh next year yah :P


Eight , 
Stupid Kai Loon !
LOL ! U arh ... -.- 
Speechless on you lorh XD
Always make me laugh and always zha me want. -.-"
And not forget to disturb me. Grrrrrrr.
Hate u want lorh . LOL
Hope next year don't forget me ya. -.-"
You always say fark you -.- ""
Haizzzz , no eyes see you d.
XD


Nine , 
Crazy Zu Rong ,
U also , always make me laugh want -.-"
Keep say those bad words & make me laugh , i also don't know why will laugh . Just bad words only =.="
Aiya , no need miss you geh larh. 
You just stay near my house only , same TAMAN also.
Want meet also easy larh kaysss.
IDIOT -.-"


Ten ,
Chee Hong ,
U arh ?? Same also lorh. Make me laugh also larh. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I don't know why u all so funny want.
HAPPY FRUIT gua ??? Right ?  HEEHHE =)
Anyway Take care larh u ~~~~~~


Well , I write so many d. Some of classmates i didn't list out. Cause i lazy to write d. 
I just know this year quite fun with you all. hehehehe =)
& keep smile keep smile in the class , look like a crazy girl . ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Your all fault larh , always make me laugh.. Arghhhhhh


Anyway , Others too   ETC : Yoke Hui , Ghar Cheng , Yuan Ken , Pak Guan , Di Yang , Kien Ming , Kin Yao ,Kai Wen ,Tein Fei , Wui Yao , Han Yong , Wai Kiat  , and many many. i don't know how to write ur name if i didn't list on it -.-


Well , ESTHER & COOL HOW ! 
Sweet sweet always arh. =)

Up those 10 classmates ,
thanks you all =)
Let me smile always.
Love yea all !
Hope friendship will continue :)


TAKE CARE ALL !
I WILL MISS YOU       3L2 ! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment